Passive Ventilation with Heat Recovery (PVHR) is driven by two natural forces – Air Buoyancy and Wind. Ventive F naturally removes stale air from every room and supplies fresh, pre-warmed air into the house via a central duct and a supply grill located in the ground floor hallway or communal area.
The large heat exchanger is designed specifically for low airflow resistance and ensures a continuous supply of fresh air with minimum heat loss or the running costs normally associated with ventilation.
Besides the health benefits of fresh air, Ventive F will save up to 4,000kWh of heat and 200kWh of electricity per annum.
Features & Benefits
- Free to use no electricity costs
- Continuous supply of fresh air
- Up to 90% heat recovery
- Simple installation
- No electrical connections
- No moving parts to maintain
- No fans or fan related noise
- No requirement for trickle vents
- No filters to replace
- Optional summer bypass
- Optional night time cooling
- Ventive F: whole house PVHR system
- Ventive FB: with additional summer bypass
- Ventive FB+: with bypass and night time purge